Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Miss Gay America 2020 Pattaya Hart on Thailand TV!


Above: Miss Gay America 2020 Pattaya Hart on Thailand TV!

When asked how this came about, she explained, "I have a bunch of fans and followers from Thailand, especially Drag Race Thailand fans. So they were all following the pageant through social media and went on and covered the whole story to the press themselves. The footage they used are probably from social media and some were from other events on my instagram.I believe it's from News18 (I don't live in Thailand anymore so i have no idea what channel that is lol). The information they were saying on the news aren't 100% accurate, especially on the awards that I won."

Drag fans do amazing things!

BACK TO THE MISS GAY AMERICA WEBSITE
MGA ON FACEBOOK 
MGA ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment