Monday, May 13, 2019

More Love for MGAA from The Arizona Republic: Miss Gay Arizona America Espressa Grande on pageants, drag and how to be an #ElevatedYou


More MGAA love from Garrett Mitchell @rettmitch at The Arizona Republic, back with an interview with Miss Gay Arizona 2019 Espressa Grand.

Q: What's one thing you've learned from this experience in Miss Gay Arizona America?

A: I think the biggest thing I've learned through this whole process is to elevate myself.  I've come up with a hashtag —  #ElevatedYou. And the reason why is because when I'm Espressa, I'm an elevated version of myself. I once thought they were looking for a certain type of cookie-cutter drag queen, but all they're looking for is an authentic, elevated you. I want to show those who don't fit the mold that they can do this, too.

Read the full  interview on AZcentral.com.

Related: Fab photos by The Arizona Republic from Miss Gay Arizona America 2019

BACK TO THE MISS GAY AMERICA WEBSITE
MGA ON FACEBOOK 
MGA ON INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment