Composite photos of Miss Gay America Andora Te’tee by Kiet Thai. See more photos of Andora Te’tee’s fantastic costumes on her Instagram
In anticipation of Halloween costume contests everywhere, here are 10 tricks for a prizewinning look from the queen of costumes herself, Miss Gay America 2019, Andora Te’tee.
1. Pick a simple concept and then be the best at it. Example: the devil. Be the best devil! You don't want people wondering who you are supposed to be.
2. Make sure you don't have anything blocking you mouth. That way nothing gets between you and your cocktail!
3. I you can't glue it, don't do it! Glue is the fastest way to make costumes. Yes that's right girl, you don't need a sewing machine to look good in Halloween drag!
4. If you make your shoulders bigger, your waist will look smaller. Say yaass! to shoulder pads and shoulder decorations.
5. Add lights. Tuck battery packs away into wigs hats or pockets. This extra element will make you the center of attention at the party.